Search Knowledge Base Articles
- Store Hash
- This is a technical field, used by us (MyIntegrator) to help identify your store should you need support.
- Location Label
- The label is used on the location modal list. i.e. Store, Warehouse
- Default Location
- Used for customers not assigned any location value.
- Enable Get Location By GeoIP
- Assign a location based on a customer IP address. The below settings are still valid if the IP address doesn’t match to any location. ‘Address Mapping’ must be filled in Locations Settings. Please see the Edit location section below.
- Location Attribute Name
- The customer attribute field name for location mapping.
- Create Customer Attribute
- Create ‘Customer Attribute’ with the entered name in the left column. The operation cannot be reverted.
- Enable Address Lookup
- Assign a location based on a customer address if ‘Location Attribute’ value is empty. ‘Address Mapping’ must be filled in Locations Settings. Please see the Edit location section below.
Knowledge Base > BigCommerce Multi Location Inventory > Installation
Did you find this article useful?
This add-on is a one-click install. However, depending on your BigCommerce store theme, you may need to style it accordingly. If you need help to styl...